- 1 cupof browned ground turkey
- 3/4 cupof corn and black bean sauce
- 1/2 cupof chopped green chilies
- 2 cupsof Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust dough
- 1/2 cupof fresh avocado
- 1 cupof mozzarella cheese
Pre-cook your ground turkey in a frying pan. Add 3/4 cup of corn and black bean sauce and 1/2 cup of chopped green chilies.
Roll out your pizza crust. Make it as rectangular as you can. Slices it into four pieces. Put the filling from your pan on one side of each piece. Top them with grated mozzarella cheese and sliced avocado. Now, fold your pieces. Transfer them to a baking sheet and cook in your oven at 400 degrees until golden brown.