- 2 cupsof ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 cupof condensed tomato soup
- 1 cupof condensed minestrone soup
- 1 cupof green beans
- 4 cupsof mashed potatoes
- 2 cupsof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/10 cupof salt
- 1/10 cupof pepper
- 1/10 cupof Johnny Garlic Spread
Dump you brown ground beef into your bowl. Add your can of condensed tomato soup, a can of condensed minestrone soup and can of green beans (drained) and mix all the ingredients. Put it as a first layer in your baking pan.
Now, take your mashed potatoes and add some salt and Johnny Garlic Spread. Mix the ingredients well. Put the potatoes as a second layer in your baking pan. Top wish shredded cheddar cheese. Put the pan in an oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.