- 2 cupsof thick-cut boneless, skinless Chilean sea bass filets
- 1/5 cupof olive oil
- 1/5 cupof sherry vinegar
- 1/10 cupof smoked paprika
- 1/10 cupof kosher salt, plus some sprinkled on top
- 1/5 cupof sliced red jalapeno
- 1/2 cupof sliced green onions
- 2 cupsof small potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1/30 cupof freshly chopped oregano
Take a mixing bowl and add your olive oil and sherry vinegar.
Next, add some smoked paprika and salt. Whisk the ingredients well.
Add your sliced green onions, sliced red jalapeno and small cooked and quartered potatoes. Mix the ingredients well.
Add a couple pieces of sea bass. Mix them together with other ingredients.
Put your mixture into two baking dishes fish on top. Add a little bit of kosher salt and, smoked paprika and a drizzle of olive oil.
Bake at 450 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until done.
Finally, add a little bit of freshly chopped oregano. Enjoy!