- 2 cupsof half/halfof whole milk and whole cream
- 1 cupof eggs
- 1/2 cupof brown sugar
- 1/4 cupof honey or maple syrup
- 1/10 cupof frangelico or bourbon (optional)
- 1 cupof fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/10 cupof pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cupof challah or brioche
- 1/6 cupof butter
Take a bowl and break there eggs. Add there cream with milk. Also, add fresh pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Also, add challah or brioche, sugar and maple syrup. Whisk all ingredients together.
Take a baking dish and put there some butter. Cut the bread there and pour remaining butter. Pour the mixture on top of it. Leave it for 20 minutes. The smell of pumpkin spices is incredible. Enjoy!