- For Court Bouillon
- 2 cupsof carrots, cut into thirds crosswise and halved lengthwise
- 3 cupsof potatoes
- 1 cupof turnips
- 1/3 cupof garlic, unpeeled, cut in half crosswise
- 1 cupof onion, chopped
- 1/2 cupof bouquet garni
- 1/10 cupof sea salt
- 1/30 cupof black peppercorns
- 1/5 cupof allspice berries
- 1/5 cupof whole cloves
- 8 cupsof boiling water
- 2 cupsof dry white wine
- For Aioli
- 1 cupof mayonnaise
- 1/7 cupof garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/7 cupsof olive oil
- 1/10 cupof freshly ground black pepper
- For pinchof saffron threads
- 2 cupsof zucchini, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 cupof leeks
- 1/2 cupof red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cupof green bell pepper, sliced
- 5 cupsof cod
- 1/7 cupof olive oil
For the court bouillon: combine the court bouillon ingredients in a soup pot and bring them to a boil.
Cook until the carrots are tender, for about 20 minutes.
For the aioli: take a small bowl and combine garlic and mayonnaise.
Add the olive oil in a thin steady stream, whisking it into the mayonnaise.
Sprinkle the ingredients with pepper.
For the fish and vegetables: add the peppers, leeks, saffron, zucchini and scallions to the broth and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add the olive oil and fish and simmer for another 5 minutes.
To serve: take the fish from the broth and diving among plates.
Add a little bit of broth and garnish with aioli.