- 3/4 cupof extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cupof fresh honeycomb
- 1/5 cupof milk
- 1 1/2 cupof icing sugar
- 1 cupof unsalted butter
- 2 cupsof eggs
- 1 cupof golden caster sugar
- 1/2 cupof polenta
- 1/7 cupof sea salt
- 1/10 cupof bicarbonate soda
- 1 cupof pistachio slivers
- 1/5 cupof lemon juice
- 1/7 cupof lemon zest
- 1/7 cupof runny honey
- 1/5 cupof pistachio nut butter
- 1/5 cupof extra pistachios
- 1 1/2 cupof shelled pistachios
Put your warm nuts in your mixer and add a little bit of honey and oil and mix for 15 to 20 minutes.
Take a bowl and add your nuts, soda zest of lemon, salt and polenta.
Whisk your eggs and sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
Melt some butter with olive oil in a bowl and add slowly to a mixer while mixing your fluffy eggs and sugar.
Mix everything together, add to a baking and bake for about for 45 to 50 minutes.
When it is ready, sprinkle the mixture of honey and lemon juice over it. Enjoy!
Mix together your butter and icing sugar until it is fluffy.
Add your pistachio butter and stir well. Spread the mixture over top of the cake.
Next, cover it with pistachio slivers, honeycomb and some extra honey.