September 25, 2015 390 Views
- 4 cupsof milk
- 1 1/4 cupof pistaccio pure paste
- 3/4 cupof sugar
- 1/5 cupof dextrose
- 1/2 cupof ProCrema 100 cold
- 1/7 cupof glycerin
- 1 1/4 cupof coca butter melted
- 1 1/4 cupof white chocolate
- 1/20 cupof red lyposoluble colorant
- 1/7 cupof freeze cried strawberry
Combine liquid ingredients on one hand and solids on the other.
Mix both parts and blend the mixture with an immersion blender.
Fridge the mixture for about 3 hours.
Mix it again and put it in the ice cream machine.