- 1 cupof Pillsbury Original Grands Biscuits
- 1 cupof Italian sausages
- 1/2 cupof pepperoni
- 1 cupof diced red onions
- 1 cupof chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cupof diced mushrooms
- 1 cupof chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cupof chopped black olives
- 1/2 cupof chopped banana peppers
- 3 cupsof tomato sauce
- 1/4 cupof egg wash
- 1/4 cupof freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/20 cupof Italian dry herb seasoning
First, cook and crumble Italian sausages and put them into a big bowl. Add pepperoni, diced red onion, chopped green bell pepper, diced mushrooms, chopped broccoli, chopped black olives and chopped banana peppers. Next, add 1 jar of tomato sauce and a cup of grated mozzarella. Mix the ingredients well. Put the mixture into 8 ramekins.
Roll the Pillsbury Original Grands Biscuits just a little bit larger than a diameter of the ramekins. Cover the ramekins with this circles. Add a little bit of egg wash over the top and some freshly grated parmesan cheese. Finally, sprinkle with some Italian dry herb seasoning. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.