- 5 cupsof cut steak
- 1/5 cupof diced white onion
- 1/5 cupof diced spring onion
- 1/7 cupof cut garlic
- 1/7 cupof fresh thyme
- 1/8 cupof beef seasoning
- 1/8 cupof all-purpose seasoning
- 1/10 cupof garlic pimento seasoning
- 1/8 cupof mixed seasoning
- 1/8 cupof paprika
- 1/7 cupof olive oil
- 1/10 cupof pepper
- 1/7 cupof ginger
- 1/8 cupof soy sauce
- 1/2 cupof mixed bell peppers
- 1/7 cupof ketchup
Take a bowl and put a beef inside.
Next, add the olive oil and all the seasonings and vegetables.
Sprinkle with a pinch of pepper, a piece of ginger and a little bit of soy sauce.
Mix all the ingredients with your hand.
Take a pan and put it on heat.
Add a little bit of oil and stir fry for about 5 to 6 minutes.
Next, reduce the heat and cover the pan.
Cook for about 12 minutes.
Add some mixed bell peppers and ketchup. Stir well.
Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meat with rice.