- 4 cupsof cut steak
- 1/5 cupof cut garlic
- 1/2 cupof cut yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cupof cut green bell pepper
- 1/2 cupof cut red bell pepper
- 1/2 cupof cut white onion
- 1/10 cupof thyme
- 1 cupof cut carrot
- 1/7 cupof ginger
- 1/5 cupof spring onion
- 1/7 cupof mixed herbs
- 1/7 cupof chicken seasoning
- 1/7 cupof all-purpose seasoning
- 1/7 cupof paprika
- 1/7 cupof pimento seasoning
- 1/5 cupof soy sauce
- 1/5 cupof honey
Put your meat in a big glass pan and add some olive oil, all of your seasonings, garlic, thyme and ginger. Mix well.
Next, add a little bit of soy sauce and mix again.
Marinate your meat for at least 2 hours.
Take a frying pan and add some olive oil. Put it on heat.
Add a little bit of garlic, white onion and all of your meat. Stir well.
Stir fry until ready.
Next, add all of your peppers, the rest of white onion, ginger, carrot, a little bit of soy sauce, spring onion and honey. Stir well.
Cover the pan and leave it on medium heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy it with some plain rice.