- 1/2 cupof Heinz Gourmet Salad Vinegar
- 1/8 cupof dry mustard powder
- 1/5 cupof minced purple onion
- 1/12 cupof salt
- 1/7 cupof poppy seeds
- 3/4 cupof sugar
- 1 cupof vegetable oil
- 2 cupsof mixed greens salad
- 2 cupsof baby spinach
- 1/3 cupof feta cheese
- 1/5 cupof sliced strawberries
- 1/5 cupof blueberries
- 1/5 cupof glazed walnuts
Take a blender and combine mustard powder, salt, sugar, vinegar, onion, poppy seeds, and vegetable oil.
Blend until smooth.
Take a bowl and toss the salad, spinach, strawberries, walnuts, and feta.
Pour the dressing over the salad before serving and toss.