- 1/2 cupof fenugreek seeds
- 1 cupof mustard oil
- 1/15 cupof black pepper powder
- 1/15 cupof mustard seed powder
- 1/15 cupof fennel seeds (sauf)
- 1/20 cupof asafetida (hing)
- 1/9 cupof red chili powder
- 1/10 cupof turmeric powder
- 1/12 cupof salt
- 1 cupof lemon juice
Take a frying pan, put it on heat and add the mustard oil.
Next, add the fenugreek seeds.
Bring it to a boil and stir well.
Reduce the heat and cook for a while.
Add the fennelseeds and turn off the heat.
Add the mustard powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and black pepper powder and stir well.
When the mixture cools down, add the lemon juice and stir well.
Transfer it into a clean glass jar when it cools down completely.