- For Chicken Apricot Rice Salad
- 1/2 cupof lime juice
- 1/2 cupof roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cupof olive oil
- 1/4 cupof honey
- 1/10 cupof groung ginger
- 4 cupsof cooked wild or brown rice
- 2 cupsof chopped cooked chicken brests
- 1 cupof dried apricot strips
- 1/2 cupof dried cranberries
- 1 cupof chopped green onions
- 1/3 cupof sliced almonds
- For Turkey, Chicken, Brie & Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
- 3 cupsof tortillas
- 1 cupof cranberry chutney
- 1 cupof cut Brie cheese, rind removed
- 2/3 cupof chopped chicken brest
Chicken Apricot Rice Salad
Take a small bowl and whisk together rice vinegar, lime juice, oil, honey and giner. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except almonds.
Add dressing to the mixture and refrigerate it.
While serving, sprinkle it with almonds.
Turkey, Chicken, Brie & Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
Preheat the oven. Sprinkle a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Put cranberry chutney on one side of tortilla. Put Brie and chicken on top.
Fold in half and press the edges together.
Put them into the oven to bake until cheese is melted.