January 02, 2016 10 885 Views
- Salad ingredients:
- 2 cupsof can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cupsof can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cupsof can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cupof chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2/3 cupof chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cupof package frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cupof chopped red onion
- 1/4 cupof chopped fresh cilantro
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1/2 cupof red wine vinegar
- 1/5 cupof lime juice
- 1/5 cupof maple syrup
- 1/7 cupof salt
- 1/8 cupof crashed garlic
- 1/7 cupof ground cumin
- 1/15 cupof crushed red pepper
- 1/9 cupof chili powder
Take a bowl and combine the salad ingredients.
Take a small bowl and mix the dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over your salad and let it marinade for at least one hour. Enjoy!