- 1 cupof plain while milk Greek yogurt
- 1/7 cupof olive oil
- 1/7 cupof freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/7 cupof ketchup
- 1/7 cupof finely minced garlic cloves
- 1/11 cupof freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 cupof kosher salt
- 1/9 cupof Aleppo red pepper flakes
- 1/11 cupof paprika
- 1/7 cupof cumin
- 1/30 cupof cinnamon
- 6 cupsof boneless skinless chicken thighs
Take a bowl and add your plain while milk Greek yogurt.
Add your olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, ketchup, minced garlic, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, paprika, ground cumin and cinnamon.
Mix the ingredients well and set it aside.
Cut your chicken into big pieces. Add them into a marinate bowl and fridge for about 2 to 8 hours.
Use metal skewers to make kebabs.
Grill your kebabs. Leave them on each side for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve your chicken kebabs with some vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes and onions). You can also add a few pieces of fresh lemon. Enjoy!