- 1/4 cupof nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cupof light mayonnaise
- 1/8 cupof lemon juice
- 1/7 cupof prepared horseradish
- 1/15 cupof sugar
- 1 cupof saltine cracker crumbs
- 1/9 cupof Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cupof shredded, reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cupof parsley
- 1/3 cupof green onions
- 2 cupsof crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 cupof oil
Take a bowl and mix together your nonfat cream ,a little bit of light mayonnaise, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, and sugar.
Take a new bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise, saltine cracker crumbs, Dijon mustard, Cheddar cheese, chopped parsley, chopped green onions, and crawfish tails.
Form the cakes and fry them with oil for a while until brown.
Serve with sauce.