- 1 cupof sweet corn
- 1/2 cupof cut white onion
- 1/2 cupof cut spring onion
- 1/2 cupof cut yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cupof cut green bell pepper
- 1/2 cupof cut red bell pepper
- 1 cupof corned beef
- 1/7 cupof olive oil
- 1/7 cupof ketchup
- 1/10 cupof pepper
- 1/10 cupof all-purpose seasoning
- 1/10 cupof paprika
- 2 cupsof cooked pasta
Take a frying pan and put it on heat. Add a little bit of olive oil.
Add your white onion, peppers and spring onion and stir well. Saute all the ingredients for a while.
Next, add your corned beef and crush it. Stir well.
Add your sweet corn, ketchup and pepper and mix well.
Add a pinch of paprika and all-purpose seasoning. Stir fry on low heat.
Enjoy it with your cooked pasta.