- 1 1/4 cupsof flour
- 3/4 cupof packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cupof vegan Earth Balance vegan butter
- 1/30 cupof salt
- 1/7 cupof vanilla extract
- 1/3 cupof vegan semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/5 cupof water
- 1 1/2 cupsof vegan semisweet chocolate chips
Take a bowl and add your butter, light brown sugar, flour, salt, vanilla extract and some water. Mix it all together. Once it is all combined, add your mini chocolate chips. Fold them it. Cover the bowl and put in a fridge for about an hour. Next, the roll it into the balls. Put your balls in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Take a pan and put it on a heat. Add your semisweet chocolate chips. Melt them well. Let the chocolate cool to the room temperature. Next, drop your balls into the chocolate and pull them out gently. Put them on your baking sheet and put into the fridge for about 20 minutes. Finally, you are ready to serve them.