- 5 cupsof angel food cake
- 2 cupsof chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 cupof creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cupof skim milk
- 1/2 cupof confectioner's sugar
- 1 cupof reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cupof miniature peanut butter cups
Take bowl and whisk together chocolate pudding and milk according to package directions.
Cut your angel food cake into cubes.
Take a big bowl and add a layer of cubes.
Next, add a layer of chocolate instant pudding.
Next, add a layer of peanut butter filling.
To make this filling, mix creamy peanut butter, skim milk, confectioner's sugar, and reduced-fat cream cheese.
Repeat the all the above steps again.
Next, add 12 miniature peanut butter cups.
Then, add the frozen nonfat whipped topping and top it with peanut butter cups again.