- 2 cupsof chicken breasts
- 1/10 cupof Salt
- 1/10 cupof pepper
- 1/2 cupof onion
- 1/6 cupof garlic
- 3 cupsof fresh tomatillos
- 1/8 cupof jalapeno chilies
- 3 cupsof chicken broth or water
- 1/8 cupof finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cupof Sour cream
- 1 cupof grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
Take a bowl and boil there water. Dice the chicken, season it with salt, oregano, and pepper. Brown it and add to water.
Then, cut tomatillos, chilies, onion and garlic and put on pot from chicken. It will soak chicken juice. When it is ready, put the mixture to blender to make puree.
Add the sauce to chicken and let it simmer. As a garnish you can use any veggies you like. Have a nice meal!