- 2 cupsof cut chicken breasts
- 1/5 cupof chopped garlic
- 1 cupof chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cupof chopped green onions
- 1/2 cupof chopped white onions
- 1/10 cupof chicken seasoning
- 1/10 cupof pepper
- 2 cupsof pasta
- 1/7 cupof oil
- 1/10 cupof paprika
- 1/2 cupof Bolognese sauce
First, cook your pasta.
Next, add a little bit of oil, garlic white onion, pepper and chicken seasoning and green onion to your frying pan.
Next, add your chicken. Stir fry your chicken. Let it cook for a while.
Then, add your tomatoes, green onion and white onion. Stir well.
Add a little bit of paprika.
When your chicken is ready, add 1/2 cup of Bolognese sauce. Stir well.
Finally, add your pasta and stir well. Enjoy!