- 3 cupsof thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 1/3 cupof Tiger Oyster Sauce
- 1/5 cupof Chng Kee's Light Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cupof Sago starch flour
- 1/7 cupof Tiger Dark Rice Vinegar
- 1/10 cupof Chng Kee's Black Pepper Sauce
- 1/10 cupof Chng Kee's Dark Soya Sauce
- 1/7 cupof soy sauce
- 1/7 cupof Chee Seng's Sesame Oil
- 1/5 cupof grated fresh ginger
- 1/5 cupof sliced onions
- 1/5 cupof chopped garlic
- 1/5 cupof sliced scallions
- 1/5 cupof green, yellow and red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1/7 cupof sliced carrots
- 1/5 cupof sliced red chilies
- 1/7 cupof cornstarch (mixed with water)
- 1/2 cupof Pak Choy (boiled in salted water and cut in half)
Take a bowl and add the beef and pour in all the 3 tablespoons of Tiger Oyster Sauce, 1 tablespoon of Chng Kee's Light Soya Sauce and Sago starch flour. Mix well and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok over high heat. Next, stir-fry the garlic, ginger and onion. Then, add the beef and cook until it is golden brown.
Next, pour in the mixture of 2 teaspoons of Tiger Darck Rice Vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Chng Kee's Light Soya Sauce, 1 teaspoon of Chng Kee's Dark Soya Sauce, 3 tablespoons of Chng Kee's Black Pepper Sauce, 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2.5 tablespoons of Tiger Oyster Sauce and 2 teaspoons of Chee Seng's Sesame Oil. Add the rest of the vegetables. Stir-fry all the ingredients until the beef is well cooked.
Add the cornstarch to make the sauce thick. Dish out and serve on top of the Pak Choy.