- For Crust
- 1 cupof low-fat Graham crackers, broken
- 1/5 cupof maple syrup
- 1/5 cupof canola oil
- 1/5 cupof water
- For Filling
- 1/2 cupof fruitsource
- 1/4 cupof maple syrup
- 3 cupsof silken tofu
- 1/7 cupof vanilla extract
- 3/4 cupof unsweetened cocoa
- For Garnish
- 3/4 cupof raspberry puree
- 1/2 cupof banana slices
- 1/2 cupof fresh raspberries
- 1/7 cupof fresh mint leaves
- 1/7 cupof unsweetened cocoa
- 2/3 cupof grated white chocolate
For crust, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Grind your crackers in a food processor.
Take a bowl and pour them in it. Add the remaining ingredients.
Stir them together until a mass is formed.
Transfer the dough to an 8-inch pie pan and press with your finger to form a 1?4-inch thick shell.
Bake for about 8 minutes and let it cool.
For filling, heat maple syrup and fruitsource in a saucepan for about 5 minutes.
Blend tofu, vanilla and cocoa together until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the cooled pie crust.
Put it into a fridge for about 2 hours.
Finally, cut your pie and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of raspberry puree.
Garnish with bananas, fresh berries and mint leaves.
Sprinkle a little bit of cocoa and chocolate.