- For The Mice Krispie Treats
- 1 1/2 cupof Dandies vegan marshmallows
- 6 cupsof Rice Krispies
- 1/5 cupof Earth Balance butter
- 1/4 cupof vegan chocolate chips
- For The Mummy Dogs
- 1 cupof original Pillsbury Crescents
- 1 cupof vegan hot dogs
- 1/10 cupof yellow mustard
- 1/10 cupof Earth Balance butter or oil
- For The Clementine Jack-o-Lanterns
- 2 cupsof oranges
- 1 cupof black Sharpie marker
For the nice krispie treats: melt the butter on low and add the entire bag of marshmallows.
Stir well until they are melted.
Next, add 6 cups of Rice Krispies.
Mix until well combines.
Take a baking sheet and transfer the mixture into it.
Put some wax paper on top and remove it.
Cut the mixture into pieces.
Now, melt the chocolate chips and use a plastic bag to create the shapes you need for your treats. Enjoy!
For the mummy dogs: take your dough and slice it into long strips.
Wrap them around your vegan hot dogs.
Place your vegan dogs on a baking sheet (greased with butter) and bake them for about 15 minutes.
Make the eyes with the mustard.
For the clementine jack-o-lanterns: take a black Sharpie marker and draw the faces straight onto the peel of each orange. Enjoy!